Beth's GOSH Shop favourites for Walkie Talkie Tower Climb 2023
“I’m the senior executive in the Charity’s events & products fundraising team. I get to project manage Walkie Talkie Tower Climb, which means I get to work across everything from marketing to event planning, fulfilment, stewardship and volunteer management. I help our lovely runners (and walkers/ joggers/hoppers) make the most of their fundraising efforts and just giving pages. On the 4th of March (the big day!), I’m around to make sure that everything runs smoothly.”
Beth's favourite things about tower climb:
"I love to see the participants raising a toast and celebrating with a medal in the Sky Garden with their friends and family after they’ve completed the 896 steps to the top. It’s a challenging event, but it’s absolutely brilliant and so worthwhile - I’d encourage everyone to sign up and experience it at least once!"
Beth's top 5 gifts:
1. "It’s always important to stay hydrated, especially when you’re often out and about as an events fundraiser like me. I’m never without my ‘Love, Great Ormond Street X’ water bottle. I love that I can clip it onto my bag as I go.
2. GOSH Tee - I wanted to get my hand's on the Love, Great Ormond Street X design to match my water bottle, but you can pre-order your favourite design here.
3. Wendy Bear - She's so cute and cuddly, she has to be my favourite GOSH Charity mascot!
4. Dusty Pink Charity Logo Hoodie - It now comes in a child size so I can twin with my adorable little niece.
5. Alternative Gifts - This month (14 February, Valentine’s Day) is Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity’s Birthday, so my favourites have to be the ‘Happy Birthday gift’ and the ‘Gift of love for parent accommodation’
Remember to use Beth's 'TC23' code at the check out. Find out more about Tower Climb here.